• All journeys with ADT must be pre-booked using one of the booking methods
described on the Website.
• All journeys to the Railway, Bus or Coach station must be booked for pick up at least 1 hour before departure in order to guarantee the connection, anything under we will not be liable for missed connections
• Lost property left in an ADT vehicle will be returned to the Office. Please contact the main office to collect your lost property. Lost Property not collected within 3 months of the journey becomes the property of ADT who will arrange for disposal of the Item.
• If you have any comments or complaints about the service we have provided, please contact the office, by email. email@example.com
• All telephone calls are recorded for monitoring purposes
• These terms and conditions do not remove or affect your statutory rights.
• ADT are not responsible for missed connections due to road works, accidents, weather conditions, acts of terrorism, or force majeure.
Register your smash card here,
and claim 10% off all ADT app Bookings.
Claim £5 off your next taxi journey when downloading
& booking via our app! Click here for more info >